Karen consults with individuals or couples on a variety of issues:
* Parents, throughout their children’s development;
* Parents, throughout the divorce process, from telling the children to remarriage and blending families, making the transition as smooth as possible for themselves and their children;
* Family Law Attorneys on how to best assist their divorcing clients;
* Colleagues who are new to mediation, custody evaluations, or therapy;
* With Individuals of all ages regarding concerns they have about themselves or family members to help them identify resources and treatment options available to them.
* With individuals contemplating divorce to help them understand what the process would be like for them and their family should they decide on that option.